Is your bike feeling sluggish? Are your breaks spongy? Is your chain squeaky? Are your gears jumpy? Most likely your bike is in need for some TLC. Now, the good news is that basic maintenance on your bike is an easier task than you can imagine. Even better, we can do it at your doorstep (*).
Our Fix and Learn session consist in a mixture of hands on and theory where we adjust your bike whilst qualifying you to look after your bike in many scenarios.
What we can cover:
– Derailleur gears and rim breaks (adjustment and maintenance)
– Puncture (maintenance of tyres and when to swap for new ones, repair a puncture and how to avoid it in the first place)
– Transmission (identifying worn parts can save you loads of cash, how to look after in order to maximize its lifespan)
– Pedals (maintenance, removal and installation)
– Bearing systems (i.e. hubs, headset, bottom bracket – learn to identify issues early, when to act, when to take to the shop)
– Cleaning (the best friend of your bike…)
– Tools and lubricants (what do you really need)
Service starts at £50 per hour per person.
(*) Restricted to Islington, Hackney, City of London, Camden, Westminster, Tower Hamlets, Southwark (North of Peckham rd), Lambeth (North of A2217), Waltham Forest (south of North Circular). Get in touch for further details.
Fill the form below for details